Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 30 - Who would you like to play the 12th Doctor?

It's the last day of the challenge and it's the second great question in Who-dom (you can read my answer to the first question here). So who should play next the next Doctor?

I made a few suggestions for this category in a Twitter poll recently and I could trot those names out here but I suspect the next actor chosen will be largely unknown. Who had heard of Matt Smith before 2009? Even David Tennant was just another jobbing actor when he got the part.

So after 30 days of British Invaders themed questions I am going to indulge myself in a moment of whimsy, a moment of sentiment. I'm going to choose a young chap who is at university and who, as far as I know, has no interest in acting. He does have a certain style however, and would make an interesting occupant of the Tardis.

It will never happen but I think my son Tom would make a great twelfth Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment